- To advocate and actively support the ideals and benefits of community ownership and supporter involvement within Irish football.
- To act as the voice and focal point for all community-owned clubs, supporters’ trusts and democratic supporters’ groups at national level.
- To engage with all relevant stakeholders with the aim of persuading them to take action on developing a more sustainable game at national league level in Ireland.
- To arrange events, training and conferences and to publish online and print information and promotional material to achieve the main objectives of the Society
- To provide or arrange for the provision of any service or services which may be for the benefit of the members and others including the arranging of suitable training courses.
The full company rules are available by getting in touch below.
How to get involved
ISN supports the activities of community, fan-owned football clubs, supporters trusts and organised supporters organisations within the League of Ireland. If you or your group would like to get involved or would like further information on football governance, growing membership, supporter involvement or establishing dialogue with key stakeholders, get in touch:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @ISN_football
- Facebook: ISNfootball
ISN is a member of Football Supporters Europe.
FSE is an independent, representative and democratically organised grass-roots network of football fans’ in Europe with members in currently 48 countries across the continent.
ISN is also a member of SD Europe, representing the Republic of Ireland.
SD Europe is a non-profit organisation meeting the need for meaningful supporter involvement in the running of football clubs and the sustainable development of the game as a whole.